Re: visible V8

I believe Revell also makes a visible twincam four these days, but most toy stores only carry the 8.

--On Saturday, December 14, 2002 8:07 PM +0000 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

When I was a kid, I had a 'Visible V8' display, with the block made of
clear plastic so you could see all the internal parts moving.  Not
exactly  an Alfa motor, but it will get your point across.  I just did a
quick  Google search, and it came right up:

http://www.littleshopofhobbies.com/Educational_Kits_1.htm

Regards,

Dean
'74 & '78 Spiders