Georgies GTV

to: gprieto@domain.elided
Tio mio,
The Digest would be a good place to mention the lovely silver GTV. I'm sorry
I tried to move the wing window by the glass, George. If you drive a spider,
it's a habit you just get into. Please keep me up-to-date with your offerings
and projects. If you ever get the urge to tour Zat's Alfa Heaven, call me to
meet you out there. I've seen the one in Atlanta!
Kindly,
Sobrino Gregorio