re: Stebro rear muffler for Spider

Jeffrey,
	Stebro gives you a limited lifetime warranty.  I returned the center
muffler this year after several years of a an increasingly louder
rattle.  In fact, I had to weld a crack shut as well (they offered to
reimburse me to have it done at a welding shop but I did it
myself...certainly not the best job, that's for sure).  Stebro gave me a
brand new one even after having owned it for around 6 years and with
some ugly welds on it.

	I bought Stebro for the center muffler section since my '86 seemed to
eat the OEMs every 2 years (rust).  And when the Ansa rear section went,
I replaced it with a Stebro as well.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider