re: '67 GTV defrost

Why sure the '67 has front defrost!  If you've taken apart the heater box,
you can see how it works, and it does work well.  You've made sure the 4
hoses from the 'medusa' headbox are connected up to their respective
outlets?  Can you feel airflow through them?  The front defrost worked
pretty well on Turner.

When I had the headliner replaced, and car painted, all the glass was out of
it.  I took it upon myself to replace the rear glass from a later GTV that
had electric defrost.  The car basically turned into a vintage racer at that
point, so I never fully hooked up the electric rear glass, but the idea was
sound.

It also helps to keep yourself as dry as possible before you get into the
car.  Sounds funny, but overall the defogging is marginal I suppose, so
every bit helps.

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA
NWARC