ATS Daytona replicas for sale

Yes, they are the ones from Germany. I bit the bullet and bought a set on
Ebay while back. Paid $650 plus $100 shipping plus custom duties. Had tires
mounted on them, than realized I had spent too much! The wheels are very
much new still, I have a total of maybe 50 miles on them. Not a scratch, not
a blemish, no dissapointments. I haven't even had to wash them once! They
are 14x7" polished/silver and clearcoated. They come with new lug nuts and
center caps. I will even include a set of spacers if you want the wider
look. Shipping  to anywhere in US is $45, or will deliver myself for free in
time for Christmas anywhere between Seattle and Tucson,AZ along I-5 and
I-10. For pictures click on this link http://shorterlink.com/?FF9IRX and go
to "Alfa3". Get a feel of what these wheels will look like on your Spider or
GTV.
Best offer before Christmas takes it! My loss, your gain.

Val
Seattle