Re: Beards and Alfa Owners

Alex,

>> 1.    I just got back from a visit 'down under'
>> in OZ and had a great time with some fellow
>> 'Digestables'!  A big 'thank you' to Gary Stark
>> (I'll never forget the 'Skippy' and Croc
>> Vietnamese-style!)

'twas truly my pleasure.

As it happens, the supermarket I go to has just
started stocking "Skippy" in the meat section, so on
Saturday I cooked Skippyburgers for my son, a friend
of his, and myself, and last evening it was marinated
Skippy pepper steaks ...

>> (watch for an article or two about my visit to OZ
>> soon).

Indeed.

>> 2.    Biba once again confirmed that there are
>> lots of us Alfa owners who are bearded (and
>> probably Grey-haired too).  Have the rest of
>> you noticed this too?

I resemble that remark!

g.
Gary Stark