Beards and Alfa Owners

Hey there, Digesteds!

1.    I just got back from a visit 'down under' in OZ and had a great time
with some fellow 'Digestables'!  A big 'thank you' to Gary Stark (I'll never
forget the 'Skippy' and Croc Vietnamese-style!) and Richard Knox (that
canyon blast was a total rush!) for all their inimitable Aussie hospitality
(watch for an article or two about my visit to OZ soon).

2.    Biba once again confirmed that there are lots of us Alfa owners who
are bearded (and probably Grey-haired too).  Have the rest of you noticed
this too?  I really wonder (I guess my Freudian Slip is showing here) if
there may be a large correlation between those of us with beards and Alfa
ownership.  And if so, why?  I'm not conducting a sociological study here or
anything, but...as my 16 year-old son would say: "Wussup-wit-dat"?

3.    Hey Biba, the wine won't store well (or get drunk easily) sitting
under your large potted plant!

Cheers,
Alex Csank
Norfolk, VA