Re: Headlights

Kelly and Tony, Joe, Michael, Richard and any others that replied:  Thanks
for the replies.  I drive almost only away from well lighted city lights.
In fact, we have locally a dark sky ordinance even in the towns.  (All
lights to be downward cast and other restrictions; avoids glare in the eyes
and protects the very starry and beautiful night skies out here in the big
country).  I will definately then opt for the upgraded "E" codes or Cibies
or the like.  As far as higher wattage, what is involved in adding relays
and whatever else is necessary?  (I am going now to David Stern's site to
research it). Also, any advantage in wiring the driving lights so that they
can be turned on with the brights?  Right now, I like driving with the lows
with the driving lights on better than the stock highs.  Any suggested
upgrades there?  Thanks and sorry if these are newbie questions.

Steve
Sun Valley, ID