From: Robert Henson
Date: Thursday, 05 December 2002 02:41:19 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Rear Glass Help

Digesti:
Please help me. I'm trying to replace the glass in the rear deck lid on my
1978 Alfetta Sprint Veloce and have had no joy. I need specific
instructions-like do you put the rubber gasket on the glass or the frame
first
and then is one on top or behind the other. I feel so inadequate. Also are
the gaskets, frames, and glasses the same size for all Alfettas? In my
attempts, it looks like I could make it if I had about 1/8th of an inch
smaller glass. Therefore, do I have the wrong size glass?
Thanks for any help you may render.
Bobby Henson
2 Alfettas
Saab Sonett