RE: Pontiacs and cheap SZs, UK 75 fuel injector reburb question.

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 22:40:49 -0800
> From: Will Owen <nashwill912@domain.elided>
> Subject: More Pot-niacs
>

> original "slant-four," which was half of the big Pontiac V8, and the BOP
>
> aluminum 3-liter V8, both pushrod engines. The car was completely
> redesigned

Will, is that the Buick marine V8 that was later sold to Rover in the UK?

> (Alfa content) I looked all this up in one of my old Road & Track
> magazines...the one that has
> an early SZ for $4000 OBO...whimper.

yeah, but how much was $4000 worth back then? I have a 1969-ish copy of R&T
where you could by a Ferrari 350 GTO for #2000. In 1971, my parents bought a
1969 Olds Delmont 88 convertible and a 1967 Olds Toronado, used, for
#2000....

guess where those cars are now?

BTW, I believe the late 60s Delmont 88 is probably the rarest car I've ever
known. I only ever saw one other, and that, too, was in Windsor, Ontario.
Believe me, I used to look out for them, too. By comparison, I think I've
seen 4 short tail Giulietta SZs, 3 Ferrari 288 GTOs (on the street), a
handful of TZs, too many 250GTOs (no, not on the street) etc. Then again, I
ain't never seen a Bremer.......

Anybody know where to send my 75's 6 fuel injectors in the UK for refurbing?

nk