164LS and Q LCD display fix guaranteed

For the 'disappearing segments' problem with your 164LS or Q display---

I can repair/upgrade to eliminate the root cause- I have been working on this
for a long time and this is the real deal! please email for details

Also I will buy any 164LS or Q LCD module with nonworking display as long as
the LCD glass is not broken/cracked.  Please email for details.
Thanks, Bob

gauth@domain.elided