Rusty seat pans

Hello all..

While spending a little time on the top side of the car, I noticed that the driver seat bottom isn't well attached, and upon lifting it I found rather a lot of rust! The center of the pan is even rusted thru, while the passenger one seems OK, knock on solid metal.

Seems like someone left their window open in the rain once upon a time..

Having not noticed this in the standard sheetmetal at the ususal sources, is this in the "unobtanium" class of part, or just sort of scarce? Am I needing to search for a good used one?

On that note, anyone have a driver seat pan floating around out there?

Jon and Marcia
77 Spider