Clutch Adjustment on 105

I have recently rebuild my master and slave cylinders on my 105 Boat Tail
(with floor mounted pedals.  In the owners manual they indicate that the
slave cylinder rod should be adjusted to allow for about 0.08" clearance
between the throw out bearing.  How do you see if you have obtained this
clearance.  How do  you see in the bell housing area?

Thanks, Tom

1969 Boat Tail