Need to haul a car or parts?

I'm planning on heading to San Francisco (from Houston, TX) to pick up
some things in storage. I'll be towing a good size trailer (empty) from
Houston, and would like to offset some of the costs for the trip. If
anyone has a car or parts they'd like to get from Houston to CA, or points
in between (i'll be going across I-10 to southern ca and then up I-5 to
the bay area) let me know and perhaps I can save you some shipping money
and make a little gas money. :)

As for the return trip, I may have room, but I won't know until I get up
to CA and load up the things I have in storage.

I'm looking to head up there before the end of the year, but no dates are
set yet.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Greg