Frozen Foreign Cars Found in Fairbanks, Alaska

Hey All,

Here's a winter project for you all.  I was just contacted by a recently
widowed lady whose husband left 2 Alfas stored in Fairbanks, Alaska (that's
even further north than Henrik J. I think!).  They are a 1960 Spyder Veloce
Roadster (red), and a 1961 Spider Veloce (also red).  They were purchased
"in runnable condition" in 1980 and have been in storage ever since.  His
intent was to make one good car out of two.  One was chosen for body
condition, the other for the engine parts.

She has no reason to keep them at this point, and is looking to place a
value on them, or better yet, sell them to an alfisti who can do something
productive with them.

Her name is Jessie, she lives in Washington state, and can be reached at
thewho@domain.elided.

Road trip anyone?

Cheers,

Steve Schaeffer