Need wiring diagram for 77 Spider

Does anyone have a copy of a 77 Spider wiring diagram.  I have one from
75 but my 77 has extra wires that I am trying to sort out and have no
idea where they go.

A Savage
1977 Spider
I have a 77, and it came with a (moderately OK) owners manual, and the wiring diagram is still with it!

I'd be more than happy to send you a copy of the wiring list, reply to me direct and we could work out the details.

It's for the "Califorina" 77 model, and Alfa is famous for getting a little creative sometimes, but hopefully you will be able to identify the extra wires... ;-)

Jon