88 Milano Platinum (automatic) and 82 Lancia Zagato For Sale

Hi everyone! Due to my employer tightening purse strings, my finacial outlook
is grim to say the least. I will spare you the details and just say that the
steel industry hasn't been very strong the last few years.
 Therefore I am basically  being forced to liquidate some of my assets.
(i.e., my cars). I am located in Warren, Ohio. First up is my 1982 Lancia
Zagato.  2 L. 5speed, targa/ convertible, 66,000 miles. This is a remarkably
rust free car. (tiny spots near the rear wheels and at the corners of the
tail lights. NO HOLES!!) It is Rossa Corsa in color with black leather
interior. New top, new tires, new fuel pump and filter, replaced heater core,
and  replaced fuel tank. The paint needs some attention as it is a bit faded
in spots, but looks fantasic when freshly waxed.  Mechanically it is in great
shape. The only items needing work are the speedo cable ( i'm working on that
now, if I could just get the darn thing loose from the tranny), and the rear
Ansa muffler fell off. Still quiet, being that the complete exhaust is still
on the car.  The interior needs the driver seat restitched. Its not ripped,
just the thread in the seams disintegrated.  I'm asking $2500 for it. But
read on.
  Second, my 1988 Alfa Romeo Milano Platinum (automatic) is next on the
block. Bianco Argento, ( paint is sunburned and flaking on the roof and
decklid and hood. The hood and deck lid are just cloudy with some cracks)
with grey leather interior. ( the driver seat is torn on this car, but not
completely ripped up.) 2.5 L. 98,000 miles, automatic, sunroof, cruise
control, (not working), A/C (not working) Self leveling rear suspension
(works well, butdrips a little), tiny rust spots in the usual places, but no
holes yet. The engine runs fantastic and has been properly maintained with
the timing belt, water pump, and mechanical tentioner replaced within the
last 10,000 miles. I have used this car for a daily driver (in the good
weather) for over 2 years. The only break downs being the waterpump, and a
bum battery.  I have replace the rear brake pads with Axxis pads, new
flexible brake lines to the front wheels, center flex joint was replaced, but
the front will need replaced next. The rear muffler was replaced with pipe
and a dual D.T.M. style tip. Sounds wonderful at high rpms.  Asking $2500 or
best offer.
   Heres the deal.... $2500 a piece OR $4000 for the pair. Some folks from
the North East Ohio Alfa Romeo Owners Club have seen my Milano at Halpert
Chrysler / Plymouth in Cleveland during the Alfa Clinics. Some folks from
Fiat- Lancia Unlimited have seen my Zagato at Mid -Ohio raceway this summer.
If you have,  please vouch for my cars. They are respectable pieces.
If you would like more info on the cars, feel free to email me at
Fltrplntman@domain.elided
Pictures are available.
 Thanks in advance
Tim Timko