FS--'71 Spider

With a heavy heart I am selling my Spider. Must make room for new race car.
It is relatively new to me, but is an all original, good running, and solid
California car. Lite rust in footwells and doors. Red paint over orig
yellow. New top is mostly installed. I have spare 1750 engine, trans, rear
axle, bumpers, lenses, etc....goes with the car. 98K miles. $4000. Not
selling parts separately. Sorry.

Contact me off digest.

Bill Bartlett
billbartlett@domain.elided