Paint chips

However,
I do have a Paasche airbrush gun which I would use more often if the
compressor (even at Harbor Freight - special order) wasn't $130-. I'd
(hopefully) only use it once or twice a year and that for me is a big
investment for such limited use.
Hmmm.. how about the 2hp 4gal pancake one that's $90 now, at Harbor? (I'm about to break down and get one)

There is a smaller one, just a motor and no tank, that is designed for small hobby airbrushes.. don't know price or if it would be too small for yours.

Hope it helps..

Jon