Hey, all, small change in location...

Hello, all. Its been a while since I've posted anything. And for a good reason. Well, I think. For some reason, all e-mail from digest.net has been blocked at work- no warning to me. So I was getting note from individuals, but no digest, and no e-mail from Richard... Bummer.

So, this means a small change from the aspect of my normal replies. Instead of getting notes from ford.com, you now get them from umich.edu. Oh well.

Since I just got back from Thanksgiving, I've not seen if I got the alfabb stuff there, but if I do, it's not from this list, but more likely from yahoo, as I was not a member the time richard found the "farming" evidence. Not sure how to react to it, surely don't like being "found" via any e-mail list. Not cool.

Reading through old digests- some notes:
Iridium plugs- one of my friends in the ignition group at work does like these a lot...
CO2- my cars emit about 15% CO2.

Other than that, I'll hold my mouth.

Anyway, it's still me.

Eric Storhok