Re: Milano Tach Reading Low

See: http://www.alfaclub.org/techstff/tacho.htm

I did it this summer. Unfortunately, it's quite sensitive to adjustment. Mine still doesn't read correctly. I can adjust it such that it reads correctly at top end, but the reading stays too high, or so that it never reads much above 4k. It's like the return spring is too weak. (It's not the needle dragging.)

--Mark

Paul Begemann wrote:

This has been addressed before, so I apologize, but at the time it did not
affect me so ...  any way, the tach in my '88 3.0 seems to read low, since
the rev limiter is coming on at about 5k RPM, and it seems the tach is wrong
rather than the limiter by my seat of the pants feel.  Any hopefully quick
fix for this?