fan power needed

It seems I remember the engine driven san uses 7 horse power. I am sure the electric fans, esp in the V6s use more. the 40 anp fuse in the 164 is a clue. the idle speed is controlled so you won't see the engine slow down. I think the secret is to install a GOOD quality, large as can fit battery and a voltage regulator that makes the alternator keep it fully charged all the time. Fred Di Matteo AROC technical advisor in
gorgeous, warm, Florida. PS; hurricane season has
ended. We has none this year in Fort Myers.