164 S rear shocks and all springs for sale

I sold my S.  I'm only left with a 164 and my 84 GTV6.  I have a pair of
rear S shocks and all four S springs for sale.  They are in very nice
condition and as I recall did not have very many miles on them.  I bought
them from Rich Lasner so they came off of a California car.  I don't recall
what I paid for them but $300 plus shipping sounds reasonable.  That's about
1/2 the price for one new S shock.

Rodney Tidwell
in Mississippi