WATER

Here is something I did not know until I started selling DISTiLLED water machines recently. A LL of the water on Earth is the same since creation. There is NO NEW water. We are drinking the same water humans, birds and animals drank since their creation. Distilled water is the world's best solvent. If it is good enough for batteries, it is good enough for me, far better than any other Spring, filtered or RO systems. Alfa insists on its use for our cooling systems with good quality Glycol . R antifreeze. Sincerely, Fred Di Matteo AROC USA Tech Advisor in wonderful, warm Florida