RE: Powder Coating at Home

I can't say enough about powdercoating, both as a process, and as an
amateur "at-home" process.  It's simply awesome.  I have the Eastwood
Powdercoating system.  I used an old oven to cure the parts.  The
hardest part about the solution was getting another 220V outlet in my
garage.  Once that was done, I was home free.
Ooooo... that sounds tempting!

I've been wondering where I might get some small batches of parts done for cheap enough, at some paintshop.. now, the DIY bug is itching.

There is a basic powdercoating rig at Harbor Freight, for pretty cheap..
$100 now, (think they put it on sale for $70) wonder if it's worth getting? Even an 18 x 18 x 18" oven for $400 if you can't score at Goodwill or the dump.. ;-)

Anyone have direct experience with one of these?