Re: tires, OT but 164 drivers may have the answer

I have the Sumitumo Srixons on my Acura Legend... all I can say is that they are tires. I bought them from Tirerack for about $43 a piece last year. All seasons are a real compromise. A pair of Kumhos for summer, and Graspics for winter is still a pretty cheap combo, and preform so much better. The only pain is that all those tires take up space in the basement.

Oh yeah, and you actually have to get around to changing the damn things. Got my first taste of snow this year in the Milano. High performance tires in the snow suck.

--Mark
--Pittsburgh, PA