Need Help In Carson City Nevada

I had a Milano stolen from me a couple of weeks ago near Greenville South
Carolina. It has been recovered but was found in Carson City, Nevada. I have
to make the decision whether or not to go and get it.

What I may need is for someone to go and look at the car for me and let me
know if there is any damage. If the person who stole the car trashed it, or
something broke on the car, it may not be worth me travelling that far to
get it. I would be willing to pay for your time. Any help will be
appreciated. If anyone wants to make an offer to buy it and pick it up
there, I would be interested. I have recently done a good bit of work on the
mechanicals. It has a non grinding tranny with limited slip, has Konis up
front and Bilstiens in back new front and middle drive shaft donuts, new
steering rack, newer exhaust, and many more things that I am forgetting at
this time

Thanks
Chris Poore
caspo@domain.elided