RE: Poly bushing in 105/115

I have replaced all the bushings in FrankenSpider's front and rear suspension, and used all the available ones from AlfaBill. I also use the IAP springs with Koni shocks, fronts set up to be 3/4 way to full hard and the rears just 1/8 of the way.
I'd like to report that they work very well indeed, the chassis now feels tight and predictable, firm yet not harsh, with well controlled body roll in hard cornering.

The upper-rear trunion bushing was the last one I changed and was well worth the effort.

Godfrey

If you're gonna use poly bushings in the back, consider using poly for the
big bushing between the diff housing and the trunnion - this joint is a
major part of locating the axle under cornering.