RE: pinion nut tool

I made a pinion nut tool myself by buying a large 12 point socket (can't remember
what size). I then took the dremel with the small cut-off wheel and notched out
every other "point" until six were left standing. I had to grind the remaining
points to be a little thinner in order to fit, but it seems to grab pretty good.
Note however that I have yet to actually break the nut loose since I can't get
the car high enough to get a long enough wrench on it. I think it will work, and
it was about $5 bucks and a half hour with a dremel. Beats $40 bucks. If I had a
mill I'd make them and sell them to all of you for an even $20. What a deal!

Jason Glover
'76 Spider