pinion nut tool

On the pinion nut catellated socket tool, several people pointed out that
IAP lists it in their catalog.  Thanks.  And one other person, and I,
discovered that Jon Norman's Alfa Parts in Berkeley (510) 525-9435 has new
ones in stock from Alfa.  I bought one.  It is part number 1822002000,
around $40.  Apparently they were backordered for months or years, and
perhaps this current batch will be the last from Alfa.

I checked last night, and this wrench fits 2000 axles, not 1600 or 1750
axles, which have a slightly smaller castellated nut.  Probably that's true
of 1300s too.  Now I need to find that wrench ...  Is there one in this
smaller size?

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register