Re: No more 164S's for sale?

ALFAXTC@domain.elided wrote:

> Is it me or are 164S owners not selling their cars? I've looking for a decent 164S to replace my Verde and haven't come by any in awhile.

How long have you been looking? I think the market may be seasonal. I had been watching for quite a while, and seemed to notice many more 164Ss for sale late this summer. It seems to have gone quiet again (or maybe I'm not looking as hard. I bought a 164S last month.)

I've noticed a strong seasonal pattern in motorcycle sales. Maybe as Alfas are seen more fun cars, than daily drivers, they are similarly more seasonal in their appeal.

--Mark
1991 164S
1988 Milano Verde
1976 Spider