Milano Axles

Does anyone know if Milano axles are any longer or thicker than those on a gtv6? I'm putting a milano transaxle in my gtv6 and have been eyeing the Milano's allen head bolts and easy-to-access stubb axles that hold the rotors on. The hex head rotor bolts and awkward stubb axles from the gtv6 have to be the worst engineered parts on the car, from a maintenance aspect at least. The milanos use a narrower stubb axle (part between the rotor and cv joint) though, so it doesn't appear that I can use the milano parts w/ my gtv6 axles.
I believe the de Dion triangles are the same, so are milano axles longer, are the cv joints different or do they use some kind of spacer to account for the difference? Anyone out there in digest land have a pair of Milano axles gathering dust they want to swap for gtv6 counterparts?

-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
assorted alfas