Website

Slowly crawling from the primordial web ooze is my GTV Restoration
website.  Please bear with me as I struggle with FrontPage and frames,
I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Special thanks to Glenn Zucca, Steve Schaeffer, Tom Hardy, Chris Segard
and Tom Yang for the inspiration, help and some of the content.

http://www.cowpokeracing.com/alfa_resto_frames.html

Regards,
TJ

TJ Noto		AFM #134  	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
http://www.cowpokeracing.com
95 Ducati 916 Strada
96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80
70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS ("deviated from museum reliquary standard"-Perez)
97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
77 Mercedes 280C (Mimosa)
67 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
00 Ford F150 Supercab