NAC: International F3000 on Speed Channel.

FYI,

The Speed (Nascar?) Channel is showing the entire F3000 season on Sundays at 8 PM EST, rerun on Mondays, I assume at the same time. Please consult your TV guide.

It's really great, close racing, something we sorely missed in F1 these days, you get to see many of the future F1/Cart stars from Barber (the 4 Speraficos, Derek Hill) F Renault (Briscoe etc..) F1/Test (T. Enge, Pizzonia, Bourdais) or out of no where, Formula VW (Rob Nguyen).

p.s. Derek Hill joined Durango mid-season replacing Alex Mueller after he quit the team. Hill acquitted himself fairly well this year.

p.p.s. I am looking forward to my man, Rob Nguyen to make serious progress next year.

- Steve.