Re: alfa-digest V9 #63

Little Alfa content
I've just got to comment on the line about pink flamingos in the yard. I've
just finished redecorating our kitchen (and to ensure domestic tranquility)
my wife picked out the theme and colors... Here goes...
The wall paper is an eggshell color with flamingos about the size of quarters
every 6-8". The ceiling is pale sky blue and the trim is flamingo pink. Trust
me it isn't as bad as you are thinking... It is WORSE! Topping it all off are
two white light fixtures, a ceiling fan and a pink and pale blue Tiffany
style hanging lamp over the table. The chairs are upholstered in electric
pink vinyl to match a color in the border... A lot of you know my wife
Robin... She drove "Fright Pig" the fine running ugly Milano until an SUV
shortened it last Monday (she and Elizabeth are fine) and she has an '88
Spider Veloce which is awaiting a new head from Sperry. Replacing the Milano
will be a 164L to which I am currently fitting a new clutch as well as
administering a healthy dose of TLC.
Really, all of the neighbors have come over after seeing the car and Rob has
taken the opportunity to show off her new kitchen. Everyone seems to like the
color combination but I just can't seem to get a hold of it... As long as it
makes her happy... I did go over the top on the back door but you'll just
have to see that to believe it or ask Robin. Her e-mail is
Robinlee1602@domain.elided.
Thomas Gonnella