fuse sizes in 73 gtv ?

so, i just finished going though my complete wiring harness
for my 73 gtv restoration project.  de-oxidized and anti-oxidized
EVERY darn terminal - thanks to the advice of digester Tom Schmidt .  metered out and tagged every circuit by the wiring
diagram.  i am about to install said harness into the car.  the
fuses installed prior to dissasembly were a hodge-podge of
different sizes from previous owners.

does anyone know the correct stock fuse sizes in the main fuse block, plus the little fuse block with the fuel pump and fog lights ?
i thought i saw this on the digest a little while ago, but cannot
find it in a digest search.

now i know i can calculate out the fuses for light circuits, but
i cant for things like pumps, motors, defrosters, etc.  i cant
seem to find a simple stock fuse size listing in my owners
manual, shop manual, owners bible, etc.  maybe i overlooked
it somewhere ?

can anyone help ?

-dion fields
-73 gtv - in pieces, but not for long !