Revived MG's

I don't want to digress or go too far OT, but while watching the BTCC on
SPEED tonight I wondered who/how MG was resurrected.  I think we all know the
BMW/Mini story.  There was an MG on the pole for this race at Silverstone,
and I know they had/will have a LeMans entry.  MG seems to be making a
comeback with a performance image.  Who owns MG these days?

Jerry in Houston