AlfaBill

>From: "Keith, Michael S" <Michael_Keith@domain.elided>
>Subject: Where's Alfa Bill?
>

>Anyone else having problems getting a hold of Alfa Bill?  I've e-mailed him
>with some questions about Leatherique.  He replied to my first e-mail, but I
>haven't heard from him since.  I have had problems in the past with e-mails
>sent from my computer at work failing to reach specific recipients; so I'm
>wondering if that is the case here or if Alfa Bill is simply unavailable for
>some reason.
>

>I want to send him a leather sample so that I can get some leather dye from
>him, but I don't know his mailing address.

As the Dr. Seuss characters say "we are here" "we are here"!!

Sorry you're having trouble getting through....  I always wonder where
these e-mails go to...

You can reach me right here: mailto:mail@domain.elided

The Leatherique works well... I'll try your address to see if it goes
through...

Don't forget the 2003 Alfa calendars, ( shameless plug) on the website...
taking orders for mid to late Dec. delivery.

Thanks!!
AlfaBill

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC