Re: GTV6 Cap and Concourse Snobs

Darryl Davis wrote:

> For a GTV6 locking cap look at: (email them)
> http://w1.401.telia.com/~u40100700/highwood/frhigh1.htm

Then why does it say under Price "Please ask"? Makes we wonder if they even have 'em
and if so they must cost a lot of money!! :-)

Maybe I'll get one of those free GTV gas caps!!

'nardo
83 GTV6 w/396,028 (s)miles (yesterday's mileage was a typo!)
"Cavalli Selvaggi" (How do you pronounce that, Fred Di: Cavayi Selvaggee?)