Subject: Polyurethane bad??

What about the issue of 'creep'?  I have poly bushings in my spider, and
they seem to work very well, except for the bushings at the caster
arms.  These are somewhat deformed after three years of normal driving.

Is it normal for the caster bushing to sustain more wear than the
others?  I purchased the poly bushings because the original bushings were
shredded when I bought the car.  The poly bushings have remained intact,
but it's obvious that they're subjected to a lot of stress.

My concern is that my alignment is faulty, or that I'm not
replacing/maintainng this part as often as I should.  Any insights?

-John Barbera

'84 spider