WD-40: industrial quantities

Will Owen suggests industrial quantities of WD-40 as a Water Dispersant
for Annie O's transmission. CRC also makes a couple of similar
products, 6-66 Marine electrical contact cleaner/drier being my
favorite.

I usually get that stuff in cans. However, down at the NAPA (same NAPA
as has NGK plugs and Spirax gear oil) one can buy WD-40 in gallons!
There is usually a worthless WD-40 logo refillable spray bottle
attached. Last time I bought one it was $8 or $9.

Hope this helps!

PJ Wise
'81/'78 Spider-Verena Ragazza
Nemah, (where we need a lot of water dispersant) Washington
http://mailplus.yahoo.com