16 inch 156 wheels

"They weight with tire 23 lbs." I hope I didn't miss a correction.

23 pounds for wheel with tire seems too good to be true. The tires I
weighted were all close to 20 pounds (18.5 - 23 pounds tires only). 23
pounds for a 16 inch factory wheel would be an okay weight.

23 Kilograms sounds too heavy (50.6 pounds), however based on the weight
of a 6 X 15 Spider wheel with tire (41.5 pounds), maybe 50.6 pounds is
correct. No, 50 pounds is too heavy.

The stock ALFA alloy wheels may be made for durability and low cost, not
low weight.

Perhaps a re-weigh is in order.

Hey, I don't know. Still just keyboarding.

Mike Nakamura
Fall City WA USA
mike_nakamura@domain.elided
91 Spider Veloce