Calling S. Florida Alfisti

Hi Group:

Well, apparently there are snowballs in Hell, as I will be bringing home an '87 Spider Veloce on Monday, after having sworn for decades that the only real Alfa's are the ones with Spica pumps. I'm a little concerned about the trip home to Tampa in an unknown car, so if any Alfisti along the route would like to be on my emergency call list, I'd sure appreciate it. In order to stay closer to populated areas, I'll be taking I-95 north from Miami until I reach Florida's Turnpike. I'll then take the Turnpike to the Yee Haw Junction, and then SR-60 west to Tampa. I'm planning to head out from Miami around 2PM, in an effort to arrive home not much after dark. The new Spider is black, so maybe my wife will think it's just the red Spider's shadow, and not notice it right away.

Please contact me via email at: <dwc@domain.elided> and remember, Monday is the big day. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL