Re: V6 Wheel options

Graham,
Check out Ronal wheels at www.ronalusa.com.  I've got a set of LV's on my GTV 6.
 They weight in at 17 lbs. and a claimed to be light weight.  I am very happy
with them after about 1.5 yrs. of use.  BTW, if you go into the web site's index
of cars->ALFA Romeo, you'll see a red GTV 6 with various styles of their wheels
- that's mine!

No financial interest, just satisfied customer.  Nice folks at Ronal too.

-R

List,
I'm looking for a lightweight wheel for a 75/Milano, but of course running
into the usual problems with the 5x98 bolt pattern. Also having real trouble
convincing US distributors that such a car even exists. Do the GTV6,
75/Milano, and 164 share the same wheel specs? Are there any other cars
using the same or similar specs? Does anyone know of viable light weight
options for the 75/Milano and where to source from?

Thanks in advance
Graham