V6 wheel options

The GTV6 and the Milano share the same wheel specs, but not the 164.  The bolt pattern (5x98) is the same, but the center hub and the offset is different (front wheel drive).  If you find a wheel for a 164 you can always have the center hole made bigger or use a spacer.

There are a few wheels that fit the Milano.

Ronal
Compomotive
MAS
TSW
Fondmetal
Voxx
Speedline
Momo
OZ
Alessio

and there might be a few that I missed.  Try the manufacture site or

www.tires.com
www.cheapwheels.com
re-original is also selling wheels now.

I've got 16" wheels from the 156 (with 5 big holes) and they are pretty light.  They weight with tire 23 lbs.  So there is another option, go with a new Alfa wheel for the 156, 147, Spider or GTV (166 is 5x108).

Alan
88 Milano 3.0