Re: Spider jump-starting

Glenn,
There's no reason you can't use "any" car to jumpstart "any other car".
just do it with the ignition of the donor car off so you don't stress the
alternator. Unless there is something unusual (Boy this foot tastes good!)
about an Alfa electrical system. Do it with the donor car running and all
bets are off.
I suppose you could damage the battery if there is a short or something
on the dead car but that would also effect any donor vehicle.
Dave Partridge
76 spider