RE: Newbie checks out GTV - Documents findings...

Hi Guys,

I looked it up with the VIN number Jim provided, according to Fusi it is
an early 1968, which btw means that it should have standing pedals, dual
brakeboosters and small rearlights if I am not mistaken. Obviously
someone must have converted it to later standards, which may not be so
bad. With regard to the c-pillar badges, you are right they should be
golden, but so should they have been on my 71, and they were green (I
bought it almost as time capsule, having sat for almost 20 years,
reasonably well preserved (with regard to originality, but not rust))

I do concur with Tony about taking it to Paul Spruell, and let him at it
for a couple of hours.

Henrik