NY Taxi??? (Ho! Ho! Ho!)

NY Taxi? I have to share my belly laugh with others!

This was so named when Jurassic Checker Marathons ruled the streets of New
York. What futuristic Marketing committee made the mistake of not calling it a
"Berkeley taxi" instead?

Karl

(Upstate New Yorker by birth (near Richard Welty's home), Californian by
following the jobs and sunshine.)