Berkeley Fiat stuff

Sorry for off-topic, but folks have mentioned interest in Fiat stuff before,
and here are two posts from Craigslist involving Fiats, perhaps from the
same seller.  Not my stuff.
Andrew Watry
Reply to: anon-6861093@domain.elided <mailto:anon-6861093@domain.elided>
Date: Sat Nov 16 12:10:59 2002   IT RUNS, IT STOPS, HEADLIGHTS WORK,
BRAKELIGHTS AND TURNSIGNALS OK.  IS REGISTIRED ON NON OP. AND IS SAFE FOR
REGISTRATION UNTIL IT IS RE REGISTERED. HAS 2000 TAGS. NEEDS THE USUAL SMOG
AND TITLE.   BODY: ROUGH AND RUGGED  INTERIOR: ROUGHER AND RUGGEDER
OVERALL SITUATION: THIS CAR IS GREAT DOR PARTS OR SOMEBODY WHO HAS NO SHAME
AND LIKES AN OLD BEAT UP FIAT. ENGINE IS ACTUALLY FINE AND TRANS AND CLUTCH
IS OK HAS LOTS OF RECENT WORK DONE TO IT. iM REALLY TO FAT TO SIT IN THIS
CAR AND IT HAS TO GO. FUN FOR THE WEEKEND TINKERER. OR...AUTOCROSS PROJECT

Reply to: anon-6860875@domain.elided <mailto:anon-6860875@domain.elided>
Date: Sat Nov 16 11:57:17 2002
HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE LEFT OVER FROM OUR FIAT PROJECT.
steering rack (sealed and unused)
oem mufler and tailpipe for x19
universal fiat catyletic converter
1 new in the plastic waterpump
1 vitaloni side mirror
a few badges and emblems and what not.
extra rims (stock)
usable struts for you x19
front nose fender and deck lid (rear over engine, not trunk)for x19 only
Please make an offer on any or all of these parts. I promise you a good deal
either way...