GTV6 Spotted In Sunnyvale CA

YOU were spotted at the corner of Mathilda Av. and Moffett Park Drive
heading north on Mathilda, turning right onto Moffett Park Drive in a silver
GTV6. Driver was wearing a blue baseball cap, while passenger had black hair
and was wearing glasses I believe.   This was at around 7:30AM last Friday.
I was not in my 164S that day unfortunately because where I was sitting (on
the freeway offramp at the light, you would have noticed an Alfa Romeo for
sure.

Rob
'91 164S Rosso